Documents you must provide

Contents on this page

— All applicants

— Blind or partially sighted

— Hearing impaired

— Without speech

— Inability to walk

— Inability to use of both arms

— Learning disability

— Can't drive a motor vehicle

Pages in this section

Disabled person's bus pass

Documents you must provide

Apply for a bus pass

Lost or stolen bus pass

Blind or partially sighted

The evidence you provide can be any one of the following:
  • yellow card or registration card (Tel: 0300 126 7000)
  • medical evidence signed by a medical professional
  • letter from Social Services
  • certificate of Vision Impairment signed by a Consultant Ophthalmologist

← Previous

All applicants

→ Next

Hearing impaired